Friday, March 25, 2011

Quick Blip: TV on the Radio - "Will Do"

Another tough work week for me with no posts. I've had half of a future Wild Flag post done for days and just can't find the time to finiish the sucker up. In the meantime, enjoy this video for a new TV on the Radio song called "Will Do." The song is an excellent, pretty low-key number with an extremely memorable guitar line. The bell sounds and occasional "wooshes" are nice touches. They always seem to know when to say when though with the bells and whistles. The instruments and vocals are really well balanced. I was gonna post this song a couple weeks back for another lazy post, but I couldn't get a link from the soundcloud to work. I really hope the rest of their new album, Nine Types of Light, will be this good.

No comments:

Post a Comment